Tuesday 2 April 2013

Results Task 4 Part 1

Hey! 

This is the interview with our Top 10:

K: What do you think makes you a good model?

emmahunt4: Well I actually don't think I am a good model personally I think everyone is 
a good model in their own way and I think what make me a good model is actually the 
person I am like my personality makes me a good model, my dolls face first of all without
 that who am I lol but seriously I think its my personality overall which make me a good 
model .

ashley_doggett:  I believe my ambition overall makes me a good model. I'm not just a 
"pretty face" and have not used that factor to skate by in life in the slightest, even here on 
Stardoll. Although modeling requires you to look asthetically pleasing most of the time, 
the model's personal ambition and drive make him or her whom they really are. I also 
find that having a good sense of charisma and an open mind makes me a good model. I am open to criticism and eagerly use critiques and honesty to make myself better all around. I am willing to try different, daring things and stretch my ideas to the farthest of limits.


K: Do you think that you have improved throughout the previous tasks of CMA?

emmahunt4: For sure, like I could never imagine myslef doing these graphics and meeting these amazing people through the process of CMA and I found out lately that I am much stronger then I actually 
thought I was and I enjoy every moment I get in this competition and If I leave I just wanted to say 
thank you to the judges and Cath specially for actually asking me to join :)


ashley_doggett: I believe I have personally. When I first started with CMA, my style was unique yet a bit outlandish. I have learned to tone down my overall apperance without taking out my personality in 
the process. I have also experimented with different graphic techniques and have invested some 
time into making my graphics more intresting to look at. As an artist off of Stardoll, I understand 
much improvement means and how it will define your work in a very serious manner. It's just the 
same with CMA. My improvement has shown with each task. Practice makes perfect!  

______


K: Do you think that being a model is only about having a pretty face?

smiling.jojoo:  A pretty face is nice but it is not everything a model needs! A models face has to 
be special, somethink you can remember. Pretty faces look always nice but only the special 
faces can be remebered.

jovana8:  No, it's about how she point out the task & how she combinate everything together.


K: What are you planning to do after the end of this cycle of CMA?

smiling.jojoo: Maybe I'll participate some more model- competitions! (: I love modeling 
with my Stardoll- Face, and so I think I'll keep on searching for model jobs!

jovana8: As i'm really sure, that i won't win, i'd like to do more competitions like CMA.
______

K: Which purpose do cou think the tasks at CMA have? 

Rei1981:  They encourage us to be better models, to have more fashion sense and to improve
 our dressing, make up and graphics skills.

claragoosmann19:  I think they should challenge us. Through comparing to others, we will see 
what we can do better and how variable a topic can be. So we improve a lot for 
example our graphic skills. This is what my "stragedy" is based on.

K: What is your strategy to stand out of the crowd in the Dollywood model industry?

Rei1981:  Perseverance. I try to learn and become a better model every day. It doesn´t matter 
how many times I may fall, I will always stand up and continue my journey to success.

claragoosmann19:    Most important is, to have a unique face, that is recognizeable. There are 
so many beautiful models out there and if you look similar, you don't stand out of the crowd.
______


K: What did you expect at the start of the competition? 

Cheekycazbo1: I expected a fun filled series of tasks with some friendly competition. I knew graphic 
skills would be an advantage further into the contest. I also expected some amazing competitors, 
so I was prepared to spend a lot of time committed to this. I thought it would be an enjoyable 
experience and I thought correctly :)

K: What means modeling for you?

Cheekycazbo1:  Modelling to me is a way to express yourself through your actions and fashion. It 
helps build peoples confidence and show their emotions through photography. In competitions 
like this we have the opportunity to get creative with our modelling and be challenged with 
different tasks. I also find modelling very inspiring.
______

K:What is the best part of being a model?

MandaMichalka: In my opinion the best part of being a model is, when people look at you and 
watch out for you. When they tell you, you look beautiful or tell you they are going to feature 
you in upcoming magazines, you feel so happy and honored and you really appreciate it that 
your hard work gets recognized. It is an amazing feeling to watch at a magazine or campaign 
or anything else and to find yourself shooted in it. The Model world is beautiful, full of glamour 
and creativity. I'm always wondered to what the people are  able to create.

mangunmeetan: The best part of being a model is learning. Not only learning to model well, but to 

learn how to express your self, to be apt, adjusting and most importantly experimental.

K: What do you think are the three basic things needed for being a good model?


MandaMichalka: I think a model should be varied! She should be able to slip into different roles, 
but she also should'nt forget about her own style and personality. She must have a unique face.
 It has to be recognizable and it should stand out from the crowd. Prensentation, so many things 
depend on the presentation; in the model business and (model) lifestyle. You should know how 
to present yourself on the runway and in photo shootings. Moreover she should present herself 
polite and lovely. She shouldn't be shy, but also not conceited and act like a diva. If you follow 
these steps, nothing should stand in the way of your career.

mangunmeetan:  From my perspective, the three basic things needed for being a good model are firstly
 being unique but approachable; second is to be adjusting and accepting; lastly its very important to
 be transformational and ready to make amendments.


Enjoyed it?

xoxo Cathérine

No comments: